Who we are
A team of managers in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch is responsible for planning, organising, leading, and controlling the affairs of Dispute Resolution Services right across the country. The approximately 40 professional mediators, reviewers, adjudicators, and administrators that DRS employs are spread throughout New Zealand.
Our Board of Directors meets regularly and is charged with:
- determining our strategic vision
- formulating policy for the company
- selecting a General Manager
- ensuring we develop strategies for identifying and managing risk
- ensuring we comply with legislation and major contracts
- overseeing and monitoring our performance
- reporting to the shareholder and regulatory authorities on the Board's stewardship of the company.